Welcome to Everything Dachshunds!
My name is Karen and I love Dachshunds!
Being a Dachshund owner can bring its own challenges. Although Dachshunds are very loyal and loving, they do have a stubborn streak and training can be a battle of wills.
My experiences with Dachshunds included learning the correct way to potty train, dealing with over and under eaters, emergency operations, raising puppies, international travel with a Dachshund, and finding the correct Dachshund friendly toys and supplies
How To Potty Train A Dachshund
Written For Dachshunds - Yes They Can!
How To Potty Train A Dachshund ebook
Simple easy to follow ebook written just for Dachshund owners.
- Dachshund WiggleLess Back Brace Review
- Video Dachshund Luke Swimming At The Beach
- Older Dachshunds Can Be Potty Trained | Potty Training Older Dachshunds
- Are Dachshund Puppies Hard To Potty Train
- Funny Mini Dachshund v Puppy Video
- Dog Food Recall P & G July 30 2010
- Why You Should Walk And Exercise Your Dachshund
- How To Train A Dachshund With Love
- Recipe Books – Easy Meals For Dachshunds
- Dachshund Dog Food Can Cause Sickness And Allergies
- How To Give A Dachshund A Bath
- Dachshund Care and Grooming
- How To Measure Dachshund For A Travel Crate
- Flying With A Dachshund – Make Sure They Get On The Flight
- How to Prepare a Dachshund’s Crate For A Flight
- Potty Training a Dachshund -”Every Time-Go With” Rule
- Potty Training A Dachshund
Shopping For Your Dachshund Supplies
- Shopping for your Dachshund supplies Best Dachshund beds, toys, crates, and Christmas Ornaments
Dachshund Travel Crates
he doesn’t particularly likes other dogs. So he reomecmnded him to be in a single dog home where he is the only dog. He also said that he preferred women, although he warmed up to me very quickly. He didn’t bark or show any aggression but was just a little shy whereas he wasn’t shy with my wife at all. But within about five minutes, he was asking me to pet him. We don’t know about with children as he was only around adults.