Welcome to Everything Dachshunds!
My name is Karen and I love Dachshunds!
Being a Dachshund owner can bring its own challenges. Although Dachshunds are very loyal and loving, they do have a stubborn streak and training can be a battle of wills.
My experiences with Dachshunds included learning the correct way to potty train, dealing with over and under eaters, emergency operations, raising puppies, international travel with a Dachshund, and finding the correct Dachshund friendly toys and supplies
How To Potty Train A Dachshund
Written For Dachshunds - Yes They Can!
How To Potty Train A Dachshund ebook
Simple easy to follow ebook written just for Dachshund owners.
- Dachshund WiggleLess Back Brace Review
- Video Dachshund Luke Swimming At The Beach
- Older Dachshunds Can Be Potty Trained | Potty Training Older Dachshunds
- Are Dachshund Puppies Hard To Potty Train
- Funny Mini Dachshund v Puppy Video
- Dog Food Recall P & G July 30 2010
- Why You Should Walk And Exercise Your Dachshund
- How To Train A Dachshund With Love
- Recipe Books – Easy Meals For Dachshunds
- Dachshund Dog Food Can Cause Sickness And Allergies
- How To Give A Dachshund A Bath
- Dachshund Care and Grooming
- How To Measure Dachshund For A Travel Crate
- Flying With A Dachshund – Make Sure They Get On The Flight
- How to Prepare a Dachshund’s Crate For A Flight
- Potty Training a Dachshund -”Every Time-Go With” Rule
- Potty Training A Dachshund
With the wrong training Dachshund Puppies can be harder to potty train. Are you making mistakes in training your Dachshund puppy? Learn the easy, fast way.
Many Dachshund owners feel that because of their small size they get enough exercise in their house and therefore do not realize the importance of walking a Dachshund
Are you aware that the dog food we are feeding our Dachshunds can cause sickness and allergies? After the big pet food recall I think we have all become a little more aware about the dog food we are feeding our Dachshunds and that it may not always be as safe as it should be.
Dachshund owners at some point will want to give their Dachshund a bath however, Dachshunds are often scared of running or deep water so if you are bathing them in the bath don’t fill it up and expect them to enjoy a swim.
Find out how to care for your Dachshund. Dachshund Care and Grooming is reasonable easy. Dachshund coats can simply be wiped down with a warm wet cloth, so due to their small size, the time involved is minimal. Even the longhaired variety just needs regular brushing and de-knotting.
How to Measure your Dachshund – For a Crate. It is very important to measure your Dachshund carefully to ensure you are purchasing the correct size crate. This can be a little confusing – here are step-by step instructions on how to measure your Dachshund for a crate that will comply with airline rules.
Flying with a Dog – Do not board your flight until you are sure your dogs cage is on the plane. Very important tips and information for you to ensure your dog is onboard.
Make sure you read this is you are planning on taking your Dachshund on a plane. How to prepare your Dachshunds crate for a flight.
Luggage not arriving is an inconvenience; you file a complaint and let off a bit of steam at the lost luggage office, buy a new set of underwear and a toothbrush and hope that it magically appears at your hotel before the end of your vacation.
Your dog not arriving is unforgivable and stressful to say the least.
House Training a puppy or adult Dachshund is such an essential issue for its owner that even a single exclusive tip turns out to be extremely helpful.